Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
===>>> MAIL EXPLOSION <<<=== ANTI-STACK | SUPER FAST | BOMBER | SPOOFER | MASS MAILER
[Image: vMKyzk.png]

(10-09-2016 07:39 PM)Max P™ Wrote: ► Wrote:
One great program for sure. I clicked the button and refreshed my email and all the messages already came in. Insane price for this too.
[Image: E3gZrhr.png]

[Image: 612910e8e2c8f761ecbbc93d30f517f9.gif]

[Image: rOOgbM5.png]

[Image: i44Na1u.png]

[Image: wMOIt82.png]

We recommend you don't use any main emails for this but to create a new one instead.

(08-17-2016 10:47 PM)52 Wrote: ► Wrote:
NEW UPDATE:
I've added a new feature: this program is 100% AGAINST STACKING. When email bombing a Gmail address, the emails usually stack up and appear as 1 email. Gmail implemented this feature to prevent issues with spam. However, the program is now anti-stacking so that this is ignored and the emails are sent completely separately.

A quick screenshot to show this:

[Image: bYLqPR7.png]

Tutorial:

Spoiler (Click to Hide)

If you haven't used something of this sort before, it may be confusing on what to enter in the different fields on the "Connection" tab. Due to this, I've made a simple tutorial down below that you can follow.

Server: This field is where you enter your SMTP server. If you're not sure what this is, here are the ones for some of the common email providers:

Gmail: smtp.gmail.com

Yahoo: smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Outlook/Hotmail: smtp-mail.outlook.com

If your email provider is not listed above, Google: "(your email provider) SMTP settings)".

For Gmail accounts, please be sure to enable access from less secure apps in your settings here: https://myaccount.google.com/security

Port: This is where you enter the port for your outgoing mail server. If you're not sure what this is, here are the ones for some of the common email providers:

Gmail: 587

Yahoo: 465

Outlook/Hotmail: 587

If your email provider is not listed above, Google: "(your email provider) SMTP settings)".

SSL: This is where you check the box or not depending on whether your email provider requires SSL to send email. If you're not sure what this is, here are the ones for some of the common email providers:

Gmail: Yes/Checked

Yahoo: Yes/Checked

Outlook/Hotmail: Yes/Checked